- 3 Minutes to read
- 3 Minutes to read
The job page displays all information relevant to a job. Let's go through the various information, tabs and actions the page offers.
- Job title: Displays the position title.
- Organization: Displays the organization that the job belongs to.
- Owner: Displays the user that holds the ownership of the job. Read more about job ownership in this article.
- Job's Stage: Displays the stage that the most advanced candidate in the recruitment process has reached.
- Published on Career Page: Indicates whether the job is published in your Career Page. Read more about the Career Page in this article.
- Active Candidates: Number of active candidates at that specific stage.
- Dropped Candidates: Number of dropped candidates at that specific stage.
- Total Number of Candidates: Total number of hired, dropped and active candidates in that specific job.
- Candidates: Displays the recruitment pipeline.
- Summary: Displays all the information regarding a position (job description, package detail, headcount,...)
- Team: Displays all the users on that job's team. The job owner can add or remove team members from this tab. Read more about job ownership & teams in this article.
- Recommendations: Using the job description and manually entered parameters, Manatal will recommend the best candidates for the job from your talent pool. Read more about job recommendations in this article.
- Activities: Displays all past, current and planned activities linked to the job.
- Notes: Displays all the notes linked to the job.
- Attachments: Displays all the attachments linked to the job.
- Sourcing: Gives access to multiple subtabs:
- Career Page: Enable or disable the job publishment function on your Career Page.
- Email Job Posting: Add candidates to the job by sending an email. Read more about adding candidates by email in this article.
- Job Board: Connect Manatal to job boards to receive applications directly on Manatal. Read more about job boards in this article.
- Vendors: Assign or remove the job from your vendors. Read more about vendors in this article.
- Reports: Access to various performance reports regarding the job.
- Job's Status: Change the job's status between active, on hold, completed/won and cancelled/lost.
- Drag and Drop: Click on any candidate and drag the mouse to move them from one stage to another.
- Candidate Preview: Opens a new window with all the available information regarding that specific candidate.
- Three-Dots: Dropdown menu offering the following actions:
- Details: Access the details of the match. and see a complete record of all the stages the candidate has progressed through, along with the corresponding dates, for this specific job.
- Drop: Drops the candidate in the stage he is currently in and prompts the user to enter a reason for dropping the candidate.
- Remove: Completely removes the candidate from the job.
- Compose Email: Opens a window to email the candidate.
Dropping a candidate means they are no longer being considered for the position, but their profile will still be stored in your database for future opportunities. The reason the applicant was rejected - which the user inputs - will remain on their profile for reference. When removing a candidate, his profile will remain in your database but there will be no record that he ever was in the job.
- Tags: Add or remove job tags (confidential, urgent,...).
- Dropdown menu which offers a couple of options:
- Add Candidate: Add a candidate from your database to the job.
- Transfer Ownership: Transfer the ownership of the job. Read more about job ownership in this article.
- Edit: Edit the Job (job description, package,...).
- Archive: Archive the Job.
- Export: Export all the candidates related to the Job in a CSV file.
- List View: Switch from a canva view to a list view. List view allows you to filter and export candidates in the job.