- 2 Minutes to read
- 2 Minutes to read
In most pages containing tables of information (list of candidates, list of jobs, list of Contacts, list of Organizations (Clients/Departments),...), Manatal allows to filter the information contained in those tables through an "Filters" button, located on the right side of the screen.
1. Using the Filter Function
Click on the "Filters" button.
Click on "Add condition".
You can either type or scroll down to find a condition, then click on a condition to add it to the filter.
Complete the rules and then click on "Add to filter" to add this condition.
There are four different logic elements that can be selected:
- is equal to: Will return the exact value searched for.
- contains: Will return all the results that contains the value searched for.
- Example: Selecting Email contains @email.com will return all the candidates whose emails contain @email.com in their profiles.
- starts with: Will return all the results that start with the value searched for.
- Example: Selecting Email starts with bill will return all the candidates whose emails start with bill in their profiles.
- ends with: Will return all the results that end with the value searched for.
- Example: Selecting Email ends with .com will return all the candidates whose emails end with .com in their profiles.
To add more conditions, click on "Add condition" and repeat steps 3 and 4.
Once you have added all the conditions for the search, click on "Apply" and the results of the search will appear.
2. Saving a Filter
To create a filter, click on the gear icon and then "Save as new" in the dropdown menu.
Enter a name for the filter. Select whether to share the filter with other team members and click "Save".
You can now find this new filter with other filters by clicking on the down arrow.
To favorite a filter, click on the arrow next to it and the filter will be stay pinned at the top of the dropdown.
To view filters shared with you by other team members, click on the down arrow to open a new sub-menu.
Click on any filter to open it on the page.
3. Updating a Filter
To modify a filter, open it on the page and add/remove conditions.
Click on "Apply" to display the results of the search.
To update the filter, click on the gear icon and then "Update filter" in the dropdown menu.
4. Managing Filters
To rename, share or delete a filter, click on "Manage filters" from the filter droppdown menu.
Click on the 3-dots icon and then select an action from the dropdown menu.