- 1 Minute to read
Resumes Data Import
- 1 Minute to read
This can only be done by an Admin.
Manatal allows the import of resumes that will be added to the relevant candidates. In order for a resume to import successfully, each resume must meet the following conditions:
When importing resumes, the candidate IDs must be added to each resume's filename to define to which candidate it should be attached to.
During the process, for each resume:
- if the source ID of the candidate is missing, the resume will not be imported.
- if the source ID of the candidate is duplicate (within the current or a past import), the resumes will not be imported.
It is recommended to map Candidate Source ID when importing candidates.
Import your Candidates
- Head to the following page. Alternatively, click on "Administration" from your side menu, open the "Data Management" category and then the "Data Import" category then click on "Upload file".
Select the Resumes data set and click "Resumes".
Select a file to upload, click "Next" and then "Upload". Manatal will analyze the file and extract all the information it contains.
You will be presented with a summary of all uploaded resumes. Click "Next" to proceed with the import.
Imported resumes will be added to the relevant candidates. In order for a resume to import successfully, each resume must meet the following conditions:
• Filename structure must be: “Candidate source ID + hyphen + text”
Example: "457-John Doe.pdf" or "475155542-this is a resume.pdf"
• File format must be either PDF, DOC, DOCX or RTF
• Candidate source ID must exist in your candidate database prior to the import
• Candidates associated with each Candidate source ID must not already have a resume in their Manatal profile
• Each Candidate source ID must be unique within the same import batch
Do not close until all the files have been imported.
From here you can resume your work as usual, your resumes will be imported in the background. To check the import's status, please visit the Data Import History page.