Enable your Career Page
From any page, click on your profile photo at the top right corner of your screen and select "Administration".
Click on the "Settings" tab then the "Career Page" subtab.
Click on "Enable Career Page".
Building and customizing your Career Page
Once the Career Page is enabled, a number of options will appear. Before we go through all the different options, note that the "Settings" page displays 3 buttons at the bottom. They will allow you to undo, save and publish changes made to the Career Page.
- Reset: Resets the Career Page to its default settings.
- Save as Draft: Saves the changes made in the settings but does not update published the Career Page.
- Publish Changes: Publishes all changes.
Name: Type in your company's name. It will appear on the top left of your Career Page if you have not uploaded any logo.
Logo: To change the logo click on the "+" or the existing logo, then crop the image and click "Save". The logo will appear in the top left corner of your career page.
Organization URL: This field gives you the option to choose the URL of your Career Page. In this example, the URL of the career page will be www.careers-page.com/marriott
Language: Changes the language displayed on the career page.
Description: Text that will be displayed between the top part and the job section of your page. This is best used to introduce your company.
Display Organization (Client/Department): Enables the option to display the Organization (Client/Department) of each job. Refer to this article for more information.
Enable Referral Program: Enables the option to refer a candidate when looking at a job on the Career Page.
Display Share Button: Enables the option to share a job while browsing its page.
Display Powered by Manatal: If enabled, will display "Powered by Manatal" at the bottom of the career page.
Manatal offers 3 different Career Page themes for you to customize. The first theme is the simplest while the third theme offers the most options. We will be using the third theme here as it covers all the various options.
Preview Window: The Preview window has two different modes. To change modes, simply click on the dropdown menu next to "Mode" and select the one you want.
- 1. "Draft" mode: The Draft mode offers a preview of what the Career page will look like according to the changes made in the settings. To update your Career page after making changes please click on "Publish Changes" at the bottom of the page.
- 1. "Live" mode: The Live mode displays the Career Page as it is currently published.
- 2. "Platform": Allows the visualization of the Career Page in various resolutions such as smartphone, tablet or desktop.
- 3. "Go-to Career Page": This link will open the Career Page.
- 4. Full-screen mode: When clicked on, enlarges the "Preview Window".
Theme: To change the theme, click on "Theme" and select the desired theme from the dropdown menu.
Index Title & Index Subtitle: Offers the option to show text in the top part of the career page.
Index Button: Possibility to change the text inside the button that links to your jobs.
Primary Color: Option to select the color used for the top section banner of the career page and all the buttons on the career Page. To change the color click on the color code, select the new color and click "Save".
Background Image: To add a background image that will cover the top section of the career page, click on the "+" or on the image if you already have an existing one in place, crop the image as desired and click "Save".
Index Image 1, 2 & 3: Allows for the placement of 3 images beneath the top section of the career page. To add an image click on the "+" or on the image if you already have an existing one in place, crop the image as desired and click "Save".
Search: When enabled, a search bar will be added to the career page and a couple of search options will appear in the settings as per points below.
ImportantFor this function to work, the "Display Organization (Client/Department)" option in the "General Settings" must also be enabled.
- Search by keyword:If enabled, candidates will be able to search jobs using keywords on the career page.
- Search by Organization (Client/Department): If enabled, candidates will be able to filter their search by Organization (Client/Department) and keyword on the career page.
- Search by location: If enabled, candidates will be able to search for jobs by location on the career page.
- Allow open application form: If enabled, a section at the bottom of your career page's frontpage will be created to allow open applications. Refer to this article to customize the open application form.
Social Media and Contact Information
This section allows you to add your company's contact information and social media accounts. Each link will appear on the top right corner of the career page.
- 8. Social Media and Contact Information fields: To add a link, type the contact information / social media URL in the desired field.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions in Apply: The terms and conditions are shown when candidates apply to a job.
- Terms and Conditions in Refer: The terms and conditions are shown when candidates refer a candidate to a job.