What is an Organization
Manatal offers two different account types:
- Under the 'Agency' setting, your organizations are your clients (organization = client).
- And under the 'Company' setting, your organizations are your departments (or subsidiaries, offices,...).
To learn more about account types you can refer to this article.
Why do you need to create Organizations
When you create a job (vacancy, job requisition, job listing), you need to attach this newly created position to an organization. This allows you to better structure and organize your jobs under your different organizations.
How to create an Organization
From any page (click here to open Manatal), click on the "+" button on the top right corner of your screen and select "Create a client" or "Create a department". (Depending on your Agency/Corporate settings).
A pop-up form will appear to request more details about your organization. (name, website, location, office address, description,...).
How to access the Organizations Overview Page
To access the Organization (Clients/Departments) Overview Page:
- Click on "Organization" (Clients/Departments) in the side menu.
- This page displays an overview of all the Organizations (Departments/Clients) you have access to as an Organization owner, team member or Admin. Refer to this article for information about Organization (Department/Client) ownership & team.
- If you have Admin access level, you will be able to view all the Organizations (Departments/Clients) created under your company's account.
Organization (Department/Client) Overview Page
On the organization overview page, you have access to a variety of functions / options:
1. Create a new Organization (Department/Client)
2. Filters: Filter Organizations (Departments/Clients) by name, industry, location, owner,...
3. Refresh: Refresh the information displayed on screen.
4. Actions: Edit the columns and export all Organizations (Departments/Clients) and information displayed on screen into a downloadable CSV file. This can only be done by the owner of the Organization (Client/Department) or an Admin.
5. Organization (Department/Client): Open the organization's page.
6. Organization Visibility: View the level of visibility of the organization.
7. Quick Preview: Access a compact quick view of the Organization (Department/Client).
8. Three Dots: Dropdown menu that allows users to edit and delete the Organization, add jobs, edit visibility and ownership. This can only be used by the organization owner or an Admin.